Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Waiting is the name of the game these days...

Waiting for bamboo socks, 45 pairs of them. All heading to be prepped for dyeing, hopefully this Friday. My Twirly Toes are a hit on Hyena cart Bamboo socks + alotta color = True Love. I am also very impatiently waiting for my new pink DELL. It will be so nice to have an F key again, it's dang tough making the blank spot work. I am very excited to move a little speedier around the net, it will give me more time, and hopefully my uploads will go much quicker.

I am guesting at Sweet Retreat tomorrow afternoon, I have up for auction a very colorful, and snugly scarflette, as well as vibrantly dyed bamboo socks. I posted a picture, but am afraid it may not be working. I will get back to that later. Dont forget to check in with Ula She does I have sent loads of swirl her way that she will soon be creating amazing infant items.

okay seriously? Stick a fork in me man. I am done, and nodding off at the keyboard, time for this hermit to turn in. Night

2 comments:

  1. I'd so love a pair of those when they stock again! Will be sending DH a link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your socks when they are done. Your dyeing is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails